At Blue Earth Diagnostics, our mission is to transform the clinical management of patients with cancer by developing and delivering innovative molecular imaging technologies to address unmet clinical needs and reliably inform diagnosis and treatment decisions.
Our team is made up of industry leaders and experts in the field of radiopharmaceuticals development and commercialization.
Blue Earth Diagnostics is funded by Syncona LLP, a subsidiary of the Wellcome Trust, the second largest philanthropic, not-for-profit healthcare foundation in the world. Blue Earth Diagnostics, Inc, (BED, Inc) is a wholly-owned US Subsidiary of Blue Earth Diagnostics, Ltd, located in Oxford, England.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales, the Sales Operations Analyst position is an individual contributor in a critical sales administration role operating in a dynamic well-funded start-up environment launching an exciting product that was approved by the FDA in May 2016. This person will work side-by-side with various senior leaders managing Sales, Strategy, Marketing and Compliance, all of which have an important stake in the success of this role.
The incumbent will be ready to bring his or her sales analysis experience into a team where the fundamentals and foundational aspects of Sales Operations Analytics is at the early stages and well-organized. The critical next step is to scale the foundational aspects of Sales Data and our CRM tool such that full ownership and stewardship reside with one key individual in support of our growth.
Key success factors for this role include broad interest, experience and competence in key aspects of Sales Administration that drive performance and success, such as Sales reporting, Sales Incentive Compensation, Customer Relationship Management system management including data analytics related to targeting and territory alignment, and general Field Sales communications and support.
Candidates will be comfortable working in a small start-up environment and will have been a part of high performance teams in accomplishing objectives in a patient focused culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system administration and general sales analysis:
- Owning and assuming day to day oversight of the current out-of-the-box Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, and enabling our success in usage by providing general Help Desk guidance while also determining ways to improve and enhance the new system;
- Project managing with the CRM vendor and BED Inc for next-step enhancements;
- Producing reports on a weekly and/or monthly basis related to data from the CRM system and other ad hoc reports, including, but not limited to: Field rosters, Targeting Lists, Territory Alignments, Call Reports, Dose Reports
- Incentive compensation support, including administration and scale-up of an existing Sales Incentive Compensation (SIC) plan
- Providing credentialing support for centralized or institution specific vendor registration requirements (i.e., RepTrax, VendorMate)
- Providing stewardship related to certain Compliance-specific areas such as Compliance / Aggregate Spend and Government Contract / Pricing
- Other duties as determined by business need.
To perform the job successfully the individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills & Ethics – A natural focus on “team”, with a resourceful and collaborative approach to working. Treats people with respect; inspires and earns the trust of others; conducts all activities with integrity while observing all relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards and conventions.
- Oral and Written Communication – Actively listens and responds effectively to questions; leads effective meetings; able to effectively prepare and then communicate options and recommendations pertaining to reports, reporting improvements, and overall CRM-system considerations for the betterment of the team.
- Cost Consciousness & Organizational Support – Works within approved budget; conserves organizational resources and offers suggestions on how to accomplish individual and business goals more efficiently and effectively at lower costs. Observes policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks consistent with company policies and on time; supports organizational goals and values; contributes to evolving culture.
- Planning/Organizing & Dependability – Is highly organized; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives with realistic action plans; proactively checks self against objectives and modifies as needed.
- Initiative & Innovation- Undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- 5-10 Years working in an Analytics Team, preferably in life sciences, with 3-5 Years in a direct Sales Analyst/Sales Administration role with CRM responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with back end administration and management of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System(s), preferably with InforCRM or SalesLogix
- Experience in analyzing / consolidating data and producing appropriate reports reflective of current state and performance; to include full ease of using Excel and other database-oriented systems for data capture and query generation, creation and charting of Pivot Tables, and other means to effectively communicate data and status
- Experience in administering and maintaining a Sales Incentive Compensation plan
- Experience interacting with Senior Management, or a willingness to learn best practices in doing so
- Excellent collaboration style and time management skills with respect to priorities and self-management
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining:
Why you would like to work for Blue Earth Diagnostics
Why this role appeals to you
How your background and skills are suited to this role
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org