At Blue Earth Diagnostics, our mission is to transform the clinical management of patients with cancer by developing and delivering innovative molecular imaging technologies to address unmet clinical needs and reliably inform diagnosis and treatment decisions.
Our team is made up of industry leaders and experts in the field of radiopharmaceuticals development and commercialization.
Blue Earth Diagnostics is funded by Syncona Ltd, a leading life science investment company seeking to deliver transformational treatments to patients in innovative areas of healthcare. Syncona is aligned with two of the premium charitable funders in UK science, the Wellcome Trust and Cancer Research UK.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Manager is a critical role operating in a dynamic well-funded start-up environment launching an exciting product that was approved by the FDA in May 2016 and granted a positive opinion by the CHMP in March 2017. The role offers the opportunity to set up a new department and will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining internal systems of the capture of pharmacovigilance and medical information data and queries
- Setting up systems for compliant reporting
- Providing support to the QPPV
- Actively maintaining product core safety information
- Managing pharmacovigilance and medical information support services
Key success factors for this role include:
- At least four years’ pharmacovigilance operations experience with demonstrable knowledge of EudraVigilance Competence in XEVMPD data entry
- Experience in aggregate report writing
- Experience in medical information services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will be comfortable working in a small start-up environment and will have been a part of high performance teams in accomplishing objectives in a patient-focused culture. You must also be legally authorized to be employed in the EU.
Blue Earth Diagnostics offers a competitive salary and other benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining:
Why you would like to work for Blue Earth Diagnostics
Why this role appeals to you
How your background and skills are suited to this role
Please email to: email@example.com